Sunday, June 22, 2008

Impatient!!!

I'm getting really impatient with the challenge. I wish it was August 1st already and we were into this and making things happen. I want to start learning now and get ahead of the rest.

So since I've been having patience problems I've been looking around for other sources of information. I've read a couple of ebooks from here and there and I keep seeing the same sort of information and ideas on what to do. So I will be interested to see how different the content of the challenge is from these ebooks.

I have taken a few steps this week to put a couple of things in place for the future. Nothing stupendously involved and I won't bore you with the details, but I'd really like to be on my way now. I could always look to get a blog going, trying to do the things from the books I've read and then using the TDC content to really push it harder and faster than before.

I could always do with a little more patience...

No comments: